Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Own Advertisement

My own advertisement is about "Inquo Band"
Inquo was a band with genre of British and Jazz.
"Inquo" is a Mandarin. it means "Inggris".
Why I've choose this one to my own advertisement, because the band is mine and my friend's :)
The band is consist of 5 members. There are :
-Adhi as a lead of guitar.
-Andy as a rhythm of guitar.
-Ari as a bass.
-Edwin as a drum.
-(me)Ainun as a vocal.
 Inquo just launch their single, "Rela" on the early of 2011.
this song is wrote by Adhi.
but the main reason why I've choose this one is because we can't avoid that our day is full of music, isn't? and I just want to share to you all about the band and also the song, so you all can add this song to your playlist and enjoy it with your friends. or maybe with this post would be make you wonder to make a band!

So, if you want to catch our performance just visit our site on Facebook with a page "Inquo" or check out our timeline on twitter @InquoOfficial and of course don't forget to listen our single on www.reverbnation.com/inquo. vote for us! thankyou! :D

1 comment:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yaitu www.gunadarma.ac.id yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill.. terima kasih :)

    ReplyDelete