Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dialoge of Business Communication #1

In this dialogue, the communicant is promoting his work place to his friend as a part timer job.

Communicant : I have a problem of financial. Should I get a job while I also still in a college?
Communicator : Yes, you should. Why not?
Communicant : But I'm afraid if I can't manage the time between work and study.
Communicator : Of course you can! In my work place, Aksara. We have a part time job for a student.
Communicant : Really? What kind of company is it?
Communicator : It's a lifestyle store, which contain of books, gifts, music and magazines.
Communicant : So, what am I gonna work for there?
Communicator : You'll be work as a shopping assistant or customer service there.
Communicant : What is the requirement to work there?
Communicator : It's usual, just like other company. But the most important thing is you should compatible to speak English fluently. Are you?
Communicant : Of course, I can. How many time I should available on the store?
Communicator : So, if you're a part timer, you should have 6 times or shifts a week on the store. And each shift, is 5 hours a day.
Communicant : What about the salary?
Communicator : Oh, the part timer salary is less than the full timer. But still above 1 million.
Communicant : Where I should send my CV?
Communicator : You can send it to my store, aksarapi@gmail.com if you want to. Or just come to their head office at Kemang. If you are acceptable for the vacancy, they will call you then.
Communicant : Ok, that's great. I'll go for it. Thanks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment