Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dialogue of Business Communication #2

This dialogue is between the shopping assistant (Customer service or CS) and the customer who wants to buy something in the store.

Customer : Hello, morning.
CS : Yes, can I help you something sir?
Customer : Ya, could you tell me what is the best seller of fiction novel this month?
Cs : Of course, we have Fault in Our Stars, Cuckoo's Calling, Divergent and many more. But, maybe you have a specific kind of story?
Customer : Well, yeah I actually have a green school. And I I want to buy some kind of fiction novel which I could put in our library. So, I want some kind of adventure novels. Do you have it?
CS : Yes, we have. I'll show you. This way sir.

The customer will do the transaction.
Customer : So, how much I should pay for those books?
CS : it's 1,425,600 sir.
Customer : Are you available for American Express?
CS : Yes, sir.
Customer : Ok, here's the problem. I can't carry on those books to our school, which is at Bandung. Do you have a delivery service?
CS : Oh, we can make it if you want to sir.
Customer : Thank God. Thankyou so much.
CS : Yes, just write down your address here and your telephone number, please.
Customer : There you go. And what about the cost of delivery?
CS : Right after we got the bill for the delivery, we'll inform you then. And you can send us the money by banking. Is it okay?
Customer : Deal. Thank you so much.
CS : you are very welcome sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment