Sunday, October 30, 2011

Makrab


Poppy just tag this photo on Friday to my facebook. thankyou btw :)
I think it was on Oct 8th, at... aah I don't remember the name of the place :| but it's exactly in Kelapa Dua street.
here we are, Makrab (malam kekerabatan) I don't know what is makrab in English. well, it's like a gathering between the senior and the junior. not super junior -_-

I'm still wonder why there's only five people from our faculty (literature 011') who's attended this event? I thought it's important to have a network or a good relationship with our senior. we can know much about our major, we can ask our senior about how's our study in the next level and many more.

at first, me and the others --Poppy, Exalt, Didie, and Ayu were so clumsy in front of our senior (I guess it still does until right now). and when I knew that there's only five of us who's attended the gathering, I was thought that it's not gonna be interesting at all. but I was wrong... :)

our senior were so funny and ridiculous! we're had a small talk in here, some exciting games, an acoustic music (they called it literacoustic <-- tell me how to get in there! 8-D) and so on. we're had such a good times anyway!
yeah, many hope for this event in the next period. we hope our gathering will be more crowd, more fun, more special, more and more hehe.
so, there's no doubt for you to come and join to this event isn't?
see ya in the next gathering! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment